Analyzing Data with Excel or Power BI
In this course you will learn how to analyze data with Microsoft Excel or Power BI.
We Are Available for Offline or Online Training.
Join Us and Get Special Discount for Corporate Training!
BUILD THE SKILLS THAT LEAD TO SUCCESS
Gain high-demand technology skills and advance your career with Microsoft training programs, instructor-led courses, certifications, and free consultation*.
About PL-300T00 : Microsoft Power BI Course
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modelling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
At Microsoft Power BI Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.