INTRODUCING POWER BI TRAINING
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks - and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
WHAT THE CUSTOMERS WILL LEARN ABOUT
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation.
- Describe Power BI desktop modelling.
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization.
- Implement the Power BI service.
- Describe how to connect to Excel data.
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data.
- Training duration : 1 day
- Certificate : Yes
- Pre-requisites : Basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not required
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
- Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learn how to use them
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types, how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
- How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
TARGET AUDIENCE :
- Subject Matter Experts
- List item
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architects Project Manager
- Business Executive
- CIO and CE
CHOOSE YOUR OFFER
Register for Power BI Training
Please complete the following form to contact us, our Sales representatives will contact you shortly …